How do we do it?
• We take the guess work out of team building
• We build high performing teams, not just effective teams
• We build mutual understanding and respect in teams
• We focus on individual strengths, preferences and strongest performance
• We follow a multi-layered, multi-purpose team approach
• We focus on the real world of work, and not a just nice day out the office
• We improve communication and understanding of unique contributions in teams
• Our team building is based on reliable, validated and internationally researched measures and statistics.
• The process is dynamic and brings deeper understanding and appreciation of the complex energies that create great teams and sustain long-term success.
• We put the right team members together to deliver strategic projects and use strengths to complement each other.
Why assess a team?
Understanding work preferences is a critical component in developing individual, team, and organizational performance. The TMS Management Profile Questionnaire (TMPQ) is a 60-item assessment focused on enhancing understanding of an individual's approach to work. Based on the responses to the TMPQ, the Personal Team Management Profile (TMP) provides constructive, work-based information outlining an individual's work preferences and the strengths that an individual brings to a team.
We are certified and licenced in the application of the Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile (TMP) and are members of the TMP community.
Why use the TMPQ assessment?
The TMS approach focuses on identifying and understanding key work elements that prove to be a reliable and valid focus in explaining why some individuals, teams, and organizations perform, work effectively, and achieve their objectives, while others fail.
We use the Team Management Systems as a research-proven assessment that reveal critical dynamics to enable the development of high-performance in the workplace.
How we use the TMPQ?
Our team building approach:
How do we do it?