We are certified and experienced in using the Analytical Network Coaching system, with hundreds of coaching hours at executive level performed on three continents.
This coaching approach uses the world renowned 5 frames of systemic coaching, and includes:
- Coaching the inner self: Coaching for personal insight and awareness of personal values and what matters most, such as authenticity, joy, meaning, spirituality, purpose and desire.
- Coaching the relational self: Exploring the efficacy of our relationships, finding patterns, addressing challenges and managing emotions attached to relationships, to improve teamwork, leadership and living a full life.
- Coaching the leader within: Coaching the client to unlock their innate and unique leadership potential, including unlocking the art of distributive leadership throughout an organization.
- Coaching the networked self: In todays’ connected world, effective networks are critical. We help clients locate themselves and to ground them in their networks, and to develop a ‘networked mindset’ so enabling crucial nodal points.
- Coaching the strategic mindset: Enabling clients to develop strategic agility, and deliver strategic personal, team and organizational plans after reviewing the other four frames.